Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Packing Day

One of Life's True Wonders - Roller Blades
So much to do before I go on my journey. I'm going to miss South Beach. It truly has been magical. (see photo at left) But I digress.

I wish I were truly magic as I'd just snap my fingers and everything would be packed and loaded in my Jeep. But no, I have to slog it all down the hall and along the half mile journey to the garage where it is parked. Living in a condo in Miami Beach does have it's disadvantages, but then I have to remind myself, I live in a condo in Miami Beach. Well, so far some of the schedule is already presenting it's problems. Along with the minor hassles that come with things like this, my video on my camera that I planned to use doesn't seem to be working. And one of my stays has already canceled on me.


But not to worry, I can always use my Iphone or Ipad. But for certain, we're going to need some video along the way. What if I pick up two hot women hitch hiking in short shorts? I know you guys will want to see that right. .. yeah in my dreams. But really what about the magic? Don't worry I'm sure we'll find it as soon as we start looking. But for today I'm going to share something that I think is just weird. Take a look at this video, and those of you who are old enough, shake your heads in disbelief. You've got to wonder about life when you see this. Think of how really crazy life is. Does it really have any meaning at all? Or is it just some random occurrences which have no pattern, no meaning and certainly no justification for being?

Makes me go hmmmmmm? 


No comments:

Post a Comment